Monday, April 12, 2010

6 Days to the Conference!

My blogging will probably be sporadic this week. I have an article due on Friday, more client work due by next Monday, and on top of everything else, my writer's group's first conference is this Saturday!

Our planning committee is very excited--we've been hard at work organizing the event for the past few months. We have over 40 people registered, which is thrilling, considering this is our first large-scale event and we live in a rather rural area (but perhaps this is a good thing, as we're providing something that more folks would like to attend but nothing of this sort is offered locally.) We're expecting a few walk-in registrations, as well.

I may post more during the week, but if not, I'll be back on Monday with a full report of the first annual Write It Right conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment