Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Are You Working On?

Whew!

How's 2010 treating you so far? I have to admit, January's been a bit of a whirlwind for me, so I'm trying to hunker down and get back into several routines--not always easy!

Just wondering what kind of projects everyone is working on. Personally, I'm working on about 4 articles that are in various stages of completion. Most of them require interviews, so it's been a challenge to work around day jobs and schedules and whatnot. 2 of the most time-consuming pieces are due on the same day! Gulp. I also sent out 2 more queries this week and have a third one in mind that will need some real time devoted to it.

Besides the articles, I have some ongoing work, which is nice. I have my workplace column and the online content pieces I take each week (typically 2-3 articles, though this week I have 4 since some of their other writers are busy with various other commitments.) Last week I was also offered a gig as a blogger for a local company, so I'm anxiously waiting for more information on that opportunity. So, lots of exciting things happening!

What's keeping you busy these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment