Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's Your "Next Level"?

Taking things “to the next level” is a common phrase being used in all kinds of workplaces these days. Businesses of all types are looking to expand their marketing efforts, increase their bottom lines, or develop new and innovative products or services.

Freelancers often talk about taking their businesses to the next level, as well. This is different for everyone. Perhaps you’re simply looking to take on a more diverse client base, expand your offerings, or take a look at your work schedule to see where you can make some changes.

For me, my “next level” is to land more corporate clients and break into a few more larger markets with my feature writing. My goal is to start small and establish a recognized business presence in the area so I can tap into the local small business community.

What about you? What’s your “next level”?

No comments:

Post a Comment