Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Clip!

Where is this year going?!? It seems like summer was just a few weeks ago, and now I'm already seeing Christmas-themed commercials on TV and specials in the stores! Yikes!

The last of the articles I completed over the summer is finally live. Check out my interesting interview with author and forensic psychologist Dr. Katherine Ramsland here. This is my first piece for WOW Women on Writing (look for more about WOW here next week), and I'm definitely hoping to contribute again. The editor is great to work with, and I think the publication itself is excellent. So nice to see such an outlet for women writers, readers, agents, editors, etc.

Back to my interview with Katherine. I'm fascinated by all of the scary and dangerous topics she writes about--ghost hunting, serial killers, vampires, and cold case files, to name just a few--and she has more than a few stories about some of her experiences, as you can probably imagine. I had the pleasure of meeting Katherine this summer at a literary awards ceremony. We sat at the same table, and I just listened in on a conversation she was having about ghost hunting in Italy over the summer! Fascinating stuff, no? And how appropriate that the interview went live just in time for Halloween!

Enjoy the clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment