Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Since I rushed through Thanksgiving without taking any sort of time to list the many things I'm thankful for this year, I thought it appropriate to make that list now, just in time for Christmas.

I really do have more things than usual to be thankful for this Christmas. Here are a few of the major ones:

*A solid relationship with a wonderful, funny, and truly Renaissance man

*My family's health is holding steady

*I made some great strides in my writing goals this past year, and have very high hopes for 2010

*I finally reached my longtime goal of teaching at the college level. Although it wasn't easy, I'm a better person because of it.

*I've gotten to know some local creatives--both writers and non-writers--in the past few months and look forward to developing those friendships this year

Whatever you're celebrating, be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment