Friday, May 13, 2011

Anatomy of a Freelancer's Resume

As I said in Monday's post, I landed a slew of new assignments since the beginning of April, and these projects have more than restored my faith in sending LOI's to editors.

Some of these editors asked for my resume, so I had no choice but to seriously take a look at putting one together. I had a version that I've been using, but I wasn't happy with it, as I wasn't clear on format or how much/little information to include. So I was thrilled when I came across this post that explains how to write a resume as a freelancer.

Needless to say, I followed the suggestions in the post and now have a working resume that I'm very happy with. Hopefully the post will be useful to you, too.

What about you? What helpful tips have you picked up lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment