Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Online Dating Stories

I'm milking my online dating experiences for all they're worth. Besides writing my weekly column for Online Dating Magazine, I recently submitted 2 dating stories (one positive, one not so much) for an anthology on real-life online dating stories. I always knew those bad dates would be good for something!

There's something to be said for "It's all material". I truly believe that writes owe it to themselves to chronicle everything. It's very easy to get so caught up in living life that we often forget to take a step back and observe it sometimes, too. It helps to be perceptive, but jotting down those little moments that are so quick to forget is really invaluable. However, I've had some experiences--especially with folks I've met through online dating sites--that are just unforgettable, plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment